Sunday, March 7, 2010

Smilez!~

Hey! got a letter this morning saying that i was successfully accepted in NYP, in the course Aerospace systems & management :) Alhamdulillah.. wow i was happy! i felt all the trouble my parents took paid off. well, i felt kind of pai-sey la.. i felt like i'd put a heavy burden on my parents when i told them i was interested in aerospace.. i'm not sure to say 'it makes them smile to see me smile' or 'it makes me smile to see them smile'. it's not easy to appeal actually.. i mean there are many out there appealing to go to the courses they're interested in. my dad personally wrote an email to the school and all.. ok i felt bad la.. cause i felt like i should write that letter myself.. speaking of being independent -_-

Thank you dad, mom!

Love you both so much

p.s i think this is my shortest post ever...

No comments: