Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A. Maths. remedial

wow. basically i had fun today, having additional mathematics remedial. i was all destroyed when i got to know that my sister was actually with one of my classmates, Zuhairi Binte Ramlee. i mean what's his problem. he already have a girlfriend, so get your itchy, flirty hands off my sister. he called me to make me feel irritated(i think). so i got fed up, switched the loudspeakers on to let the conversations be heard to the whole class, including my teacher Mrs Lee of course. but not sure if she heard the conversatino or not. hehe. so things went quite well after my sister called me after remedial to say before meeting Zuhairi, she met Ameer. haaaaa, my heart went. so today, ate mc donalds for breakfast, something they called "mc Grills" or something. omg it tasted so sweet n soggy cause i walked from Bukit Panjang Plaza to School. took about 20+mins 'cause SOMEBODY forgot to bring her ez-link. hoho! the burger had drops of maple syrup in the buns, slight drizzles of in on the patties. so, yup its sweet. thank goodness i did not asked for more maple syrup. during break time, Wan Zhen, Ai Leen, Xue Yao, and me went to Greenridge Shopping Centre to buy food from KFC to be eaten in class :P Mrs Lee called for some favour to be done, by our Geography Teacher, Mdm Howe. haha. so i orders Bandito Pocket students meal with trade of mashed potatoes with cheesy fries. omg, the cheese had some wierd smell. im so afraid but i ate it all anyway :P lol. the chilli sauce made the smell dissapear. when Ai Leen asked for more cilli, the cashier gave a handfull of chilli sauces. like not happy like that. huh! lol.Mrs Lee wasn't pleased when she found out we did not eat it there n have to waste time eating them in class. so sorry Mrs Lee. so thats about it. tomorrow we have to redo the whole paper within a given time, with no help (i hope not).

P.S Jannah told me more words, so here they are. better read it all dear cherished readers. haha :P

No comments: