Friday, August 14, 2009

FINALLY UPDATED!



ok, before anyone gets excited, this is going to be a post that will last a really LONG time..
1st and formost, i would like to CONGRATULATE our fellow Quran reciters from SINGAPORE in the International Al-Quran Recitation Competition!
I'm proud to announce that they have clinched a 4th place in the men's category and a 5th place for the women's category.
Sg's men category - Sadid
Sg's women category - A'tiiqah
Tahniah! Congratulations... alhamdulillah... Marha! Marha!
so it didn't waste our precious time going to KL by car for 8 hours, including 4 hours of traffic jam; while they can travel by plane. HEHES! kidding :P
the 1st prized winners are from - men - Iraq
- women - Malaysia

Ok, moving on... PRELIMS ARE FINALLY OVER! but I am so dissapointed with myself. I didn't give my 100% for it; not even 95%. I SCREWED UP FOR ENGLISH'S LETTER WRITING!!! ok, I'm giving you all chances this time... LOL kidding :P erm, ok.
I still have that Science Practical thingy in my head... Its IRON(II) la.... oh please dont make it calcium..... please..... LOL :P

ok erm congrates 5N1 for getting the 1st prize in the best dressed class for Racial Harmony for 3 YEARS IN A ROW! congrates once more..

ok, Happy Belated Birthday dear Singapore! sorry I didn't watch the NDP09. was in KL to support SG :D




(the audience for tilawah, NOT 2009)

photos up soon~

No comments: