Tuesday, December 9, 2008

'Eid Mubarak!

ok its been centuries since i've updated my blog. before anything, I'd like to say 'Eid Ad'ha (Happy Ad'ha) to all! Rams 'baa' their way from countries like Australia to the mosques in Singapore. takbir's heard everywhere around the world for these 4.5 days. 'Eid Ad'ha is celebrated for 3 days. and i'd like to clerify that 'Eid Fitri is just 1 day, not 1 month. OMG. some non-muslims got 'brain-washed' by the malays in Singapore cause we extended it as we want to visit our familys', relatives', friends', family's friends' places/houses. and we have school in between. ergh... we need 3 days for 'Eid Ad'ha cause more time is needed to be done like slaughtering, distributing among donators to the needy, etc.
my Birthday's fine, fun, interesting.. all 11 of us watched HSM3 on the day of release. i heard Wan Zhen watched it once more after that day.. hahas. Jannah bought me a keychain with my name on it (you'll see it dangling on my phone). Ai Leen & friends bought me the merci chocolate. and more presents from the rest. oh ya, $1 off for movie tickets for all 11 on that day (treats on me =D). Jobelle. she bought me a chocolate cake. not sure what cake exactly but its chocolate. she, instead of 16 "birthday bashes", she cut a slice of the cake and chased me around the blocks of Choa Chu Kang by the playground opposite Lot 1. of course, i was successfully stopped by Ho Wee Siong and got my face a makeover. couldn't finish the cake so left some for Lydia. her house was just above the levels we were at. she didnt came for the movie but its ok. then, we went for Pizza Hut. Jobelle, Wee Siong and I shared 3 different types of baked pasta/rice. woohoo~ delicious. Yeo Liang and gang had pizzas while the rest of the girls had baked pasta/rice. ~oh happy day~

Jobelle's birthday was... interesting. all 5 watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua. hahas. interesting movie... ehm. Wee Siong and I bought Black Forest Chocolate Cake. this time, its in a box and a plastic bag. we didn't eat it as we're full from the popcorn and 7up. and here's the thing. she had to carry the cake from Lot 1 to the City and around City too. hahas. but I didn't go to the City. Happy belated birthday, Jobelle.
Ai Leen, hope you find your phone soon =D cheer up!

(Al-Iman Mosque)
(the Ram, Allahu-akbar)
(chop to smaller pieces)
(see who i caught helping out!)
(the Pollar cake Jobelle bought me. delicious)
(Jobelle with the cake)
(the guys)
(the girls and guy)
(me!)
(Jobelle on her birthday, with the cake. in a plastic bag)

No comments: