Thursday, September 4, 2008

N' & O' Levels made me WILD

YA ALLAH! OH GOD! YA RABBI!
oh my. ok, lets start from day 1 of my N' (tuesday). i had Malay Language (paper1&2). can't remember what i wrote about but i think i wrote something interesting. paper 2 is fine..
day 2: Malay Language Listening Comprehension and Social Studies. it stated on our Entry Proof that ML LC starts on 8 but Ria Station said it starts on 8:30 am. that meant 30 mins of music. it started with rock music, then a mixed rock and techno music, then soothing song. rock n techno, my most hated elememts found in songs. Social Studies is ok, "do-able".
day 3: English Language (paper 1&2). the only word i felt in my heart "DIE!" omg. actually it started ok. my composition i did question1 is something like "which is better, being e only child or have siblings?" AND I DIDN'T REALISE ITS AN ARGUEMENTATIVE COMPO! it just means i need to have a very strong, firm language to do such a compo. omg. but i did argue but didn't put much points =.= so shut up. question 6: Mistakes. it was what i wanted to do at first but it wasn't that easy cause a wanted to write about a mistake to befriend a stranger. but that's just 1 mistake. mistakeS needs more than 1 mistake. many of my classmates only wrote 1 mistake. Question 3 is easy: write about an occasion smth smth.. but its too dull and that it states "an occasion". so boring(hehes. no offense to those who wrote this). so ok. paper 2 is so omg.. its acceptable. so hope I can pass. with flying colours if possible.
YA Allah! ok. Ramadhan helps A-Lot... really. not sure how but it helps in everything. from my "healthy diet" to my examinations to the way I look at things. i became more patient. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: