Saturday, September 20, 2008

yo people!

hahas. happy mood today, not sure why... 10 more days to Hari Raya! but seriously, no mood to festive this year. i mean two days after hari raya is N' levels, then O' levels. who's not worried and pissed? lol. but i'm happy today maybe cause one of the last 10 nights of Ramadhan is the "Lailatul Qadr". check my previous post to know what's that.
so, in case nobody knows or realise, i've not been online these weekends. thats cause my laptop is spoilt. that thing has scratches on its cover and so on. i tried to turn it on but to no avail. it just gave a "zzzzzz" sound. i think something burnt from inside.
moving on, some of my non-muslim friends said "dzul! your blog is filled with religious things and they're long....." hahas. so not to worry, i'll try to mix them with whats happening to my life. its been so long since i've updated my blog. so here it is.
to all of my friends and readers, good luck with your N'levels and O'levels (good luck to me too) -tsk tsk.. and to all, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! speaking of fitri, its been so long since i've seen siti (hahas)...
(that bin was checking me out - LOL!)

(Jusco, Malaysia. something like VivoCity just that the food here is mostly Halal - hahas, no offence)

((awww, our natural CO2 - O2 converter)
[guess who (hehes)]

No comments: