Tuesday, October 14, 2008

oh happy day


yesterday, a member of the W.R.I.T.E club, Shafinaz sent me a birthday gift - a Sheaffer Signature Pen & Pencil. wow. ok, so actually was quite surprised as i expected a card or something. but this is new. she came all the way from Serangoon North to my sister's school - Kranji Sec, with her mom of course. i was at Ba'alwi mosque studying that time for O'lvl E Maths. hmm. and guess what. my name was carved on it. hehes :) so i scanned through the surface to appreciate more..
so i wonder how many presents i'm getting this year. hehes. usually i dont have any from friends but i guess i dont mind that much (sacarstic ha...).
so now lets talk bout "Jalan Raya" or Raya Visits. ok, just got an sms by my primary school friend, Aliff saying that Lianhua 6C-ians are having Raya Visits on 24th Oct. and whats so special bout 24th Oct? say it with me - DZUL's 16th BIRTHDAY!!! hehes. and its my O'lvl e maths #.# and release of High School Musical 3 in cinemas ^.^ as usual, many thing happening on that special day. hohos! cant wait! Subhanallah... Alhamdulillah...
ok, so computer's still down.. keep updated ^.^



P.S. THANKS SHAFINAZ FOR THE SWEET GIFT (IN ADVANCED)
APPRECIATE IT =D

No comments: