Friday, April 11, 2008

Awards Day Baby!

[UNITED WE STAND(Isaac, Hanna, Dzul, Farah)]
(credits to Hanna for this pic)
so. the big day, TODAY! lets start from the beginning. the first message i got in school after friday prayers is from Jannah. it says "Zul! Later awards day. Mr Raimi got come?" n i was like my goodness. i mean the only people in her mind is Mr Desmond and Mr Raimi. sometimes get pissed off too. haha
so, i met my partner Hanna  (montanna). in the hall at 2:20 p.m. today was one of the days where she was  easy to work with :P so, started the whole ceremony at about 4p.m.  names part came ok, just some names that i find a tongue twister :X haha. so, i finally met my long lost dearest friend, Randy Ong Ren Yi. worn a black long sleeved shirt with red lines contrasts on his shirt. i thought he's like you know...attracting the opposite gender of his own =) 
so now  ms montanna is trying to piss me off with her "i cant wait to read your blog!" lol.
moving on, as everything goes well, i completely destroyed the last part where a token of appreciation is to be given to the GOH. I'm supposed to say "we will like to call upon our principle..........Mr Lim please" but instead, i said "we will like to call upon our principle, Mr Lim and Mrs Chia (which is not present)." vice principle looked at me with an ironic look. he pointed to himself showing "i wasn't called out, so be it lor". so i continued saying "also, we will like to call upon our V.P, Mr Yap to......." , forgetting about my other V.P, Mdm Lee. i was so screwed up that when our discipline master took our picture on the rostrum, i showed no expression. i felt like screaming "OH GOD!" haha.. but still, what's done is done.
so, after the ceremony, i came for her in the canteen to apologize to her PERSONALLY. haio. you know how much courage is needed for a student to say sorry to the V.P? haio like the end of the world sey. 
then, quenched thirst n went home with Hanna.. while doing so, a friend, Jie Yi told Hanna when i heard bout me n Hanna becoming emcee for investiture, i told her "with Hanna again? dont want la." i was like wth. i did not say that lo. i said "emcee again? just finished the awards day 'assignment'." but still, i accept. with prompts by my form cum additional mathematics teacher, Mrs/Mdm Lee Wei Qi. so yup. another one coming. so popular right.. lol! but still have to work on my expressions while emcee-ing.. here are some pics.. enjoy..
(me and Hanna)  (me)(me and Hanna)(Hanna)(Isaac, me, Hanna, Farah)(Isaac and Farah)(me and Hanna)(the hairstylist)(how do I look?)




 

1 comment:

shaggyfish said...

wats wrong with hanna? u dun wan to be emcee for the student leaders' investiture then tell mdm lee la... hehe
mdm chin here