Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tilawah Al-Quran 2008

WOOOO! Alhamdulillah. All praises be to Allah. tonight, i just got to know that my father had successfully entered the semi-finals for this competition(adults category duh). in case no one knows what this competition is about, its mainly of how good you read the Holy Book of Quran. its not easy(i think). well, my dad doesn't allow anyone of his family members to come see him recite the Quran(distracts him, he says). a phone call from my cousin saying he's in the semi-finals filled my heart with praises to Allah. I'm so happy. actually after our maghrib(7p.m prayer), i read Yasiin with my youngest sister, dedicating it to my father in hoping to succeed him into the semi-finals. i've ever experienced this competition when i'm at the age of 10. did not make it to the semi-finals cause i repeated a sentence. sob sob. my sister on the other hand, joined this competition at the age of 8. guess what. she won 1st prize!(both in children category)wow.. although i could get it too(ehm ehm). 
so, about the fight yesterday, not sure if its over but its "stable" for now. I, as a child should never write such a topic in my blog but i felt that people think i live a "perfect" life. well, now i'll type it to the world. but its kind of childish actually.. haha

No comments: